Hospitality / Customer Service Representative
We have a rare opening for an individual with a Hospitality / Hotel account services background .We are a business to business hospitality , hotel service firm that increases the travel industry's occupancy and profitability thru additional utilization. The ideal person will have enthusiasm, intelligence, organization, and creativity. The essence of the position is to help our existing clients gain new customers and save cash by trading their products and services with other of TradeFirst's 5,000 clients. We do this by asking questions, building relationships and providing solutions. Do you have an enthusiastic personality, self confidence, and pride yourself on your problem solving skills? Are you looking for a career that challenges your current skill set and teaches you new ones? If so, this may be just the career for you.
Some of the duties for this position are:
· Communicating and Building Relationships with current members
· Handling incoming customer requests
· Acting as a purchasing agent to assist members with finding vendors for their requests
· Prioritizing multiple duties and responsibilities
· Light Bookkeeping
· Making proactive outgoing calls to current clients
· Maintaining accurate and detailed customer records
· Promoting and marketing clients
There is a generous base pay for this full time position, but there is also a commission plan that will generously reward performers. This is a Monday-Friday regular business hours position. Please include a salary history and cover letter along with your resume, word document attachments are preferred. TradeFirst.com has been in the business of helping local businesses grow since 1978.
Base Salary plus commissions commensurate with ability .
· Ability to speak and write fluently in English and Spanish is mandatory
· Experience with advertising account management or media placement a plus
· Experience with B2B customer service a plus
· Proficient in MS Word, MS Outlook, and MS Excel
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Problem Solving and Organizational skills
· Experience in the Travel Industry a plus
· At least 1 year of Customer Service, Admin Asst., Marketing, or Inside Sales experience
· at least 2 years of College or University education preferred
· Excellent attitude and a desire to succeed